The Formational Journey – a workshop to help you discover your leadership potential
March 9 @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Formational Journey, Debbie Rundlett
Our leadership potential can only be realized through full engagement of our passion and strength. All too often, we over-focus on the gaps and the deficits. Transformation involves courage, risk, and letting go of that which does allow us to lead with integrity. It calls us to be attentive to our diversity story and our collective experiences of inclusion and exclusion.
The day will be shaped around five discoveries:
- Discovery 1: Core. Who are you at your core? How does your life journey inform who you are and your best self?
- Discovery 2: Character. Integrity is at the heart of thriving leadership. Are you ready to commit to a journey of transformation, understanding that integrity is born of wholeness rather than perfection? Are you ready to write your diversity story?
- Discovery 3: Competence. We all bring gifts to our work. But our functional gifts alone are not enough. Passion precedes purpose.
- Discovery 4: Call. You came into your work out of a sense of passion and call. Over time, if we’re not attentive, call can become displaced by duty. This is your opportunity to renew your call as you develop a plan that fits your life in this threshold time.
- Discovery 5: Community. Life was never intended to be a solo journey. Who provides support in your life? What breaks open your heart? In what context and with whom is God calling you to live out your call in this season?
Who should take this workshop?
The Journey is for anyone who desires more from their life, who wants to serve out of their passions and gifts but is unsure how to start. It is a journey to discover what makes us alive, with the training to equip us.
$25-$50-$100 (you choose what you can afford; all proceeds support The Meetinghouse)