Walk In Their Shoes Registration
Spring 2021 Registration: March 11th – June 10th
Fall 2021 Registration: July 29th – October 28th
Events do not run consecutively each week. There will be breaks. A calendar of events will be provided at the orientation.
Foundation: Setting the Stage for Real Change
Space is limited!
“I will identify 3 Actionable and Sustainable Practices for real change toward anti-racism within six months. I also agree to the working agreement during group conversations with my fellow Allies.”
Get ready for 10 sessions of dedicated small group interaction. The class size is limited and a go at your own pace framework – that allows you the time needed to unpack complicated topics. This process is a persistent drip rather than an instant arrival at truths. You will be armed with materials, resources, and support to get grounded.
- Call to Action: What brings you here?
- Our approach – perspective, values, principals
- Independent research & Shared Learning
- Actionable Practices
- Working Agreement
- Systemic Racism: How did we get here?
- Empowerment & Social Justice
- DEI Policy and Best Practice -Setting the stage
- How to Be an Antiracist Discussion series
- Check in: Actionable & Sustainable Anti-Racist Practices
- Wrap Up
- 16-hours of highly focused live online conversations -(excludes orientation and wrap up sessions)
- Program Guide
- Curated Library of resource material
- Weekly one to one and small group support as needed
Individuals $125.00 / seat
Organizations $275.00 / up to 3 seats
Cultural Alliance members receive 20% discount. A limited number of scholarships available. Email us to inquire.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest.