FALL Registration 2021
July 29th – October 28th
Events do not run consecutively each week. There will be breaks. A calendar of events will be provided at the orientation.
Space is limited!
“I will identify 3 Actionable and Sustainable Practices for real change toward anti-racism within six months. I also agree to the working agreement during group conversations with my fellow Allies.”
- 16-hours of highly focused conversations
- Program Guide
- Access to WITS network and like minds
- Curated Library of resource material
- Weekly one to one and small group support as needed
Individuals $125.00 / seat
Organizations $275.00 / up to 3 seats
WITS FRAMEWORK AND ORIENTATION:
- Call to Action
- Our approach – perspective, values, principals
- Independent research & Shared Learning
- Actionable Practices
- Working Agreement
- Systemic Racism: How did we get here?
- Empowerment & Social Justice
- DEI Policy and Best Practice -Setting the stage
- How to Be an Antiracist Discussion series
- Check in: Actionable & Sustainable Anti-Racist Practices
- Wrap Up
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest.