JOIN THE EXPERIENCE
- This event has passed.
The Ridgefield Guild of Artists The Art of Giving Exhibition
September 28 @ 8:00 AM - October 24 @ 11:59 PM$20 – $45
We’ve always said, “Art makes a great gift!” And this year is no different. Giving the gift of art is a way to express your love with originality and creativity. The holidays always enhance our feelings for family and friends, our love for fine food and spirits, and a real hope for the future. This year the Guild presents this exhibition of works inspired by the gift of art theme, with pieces you feel could make a great gift. Submit up to two works in any medium and format for the Art of Giving in-gallery and online exhibition.
Online Submissions are through EntryThingy.com on the Guild website: https://rgoa.org/exhibitions/the-art-of-giving/
Please direct all questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to Apply Online through EntryThingy.com: Saturday, October 24, 11:59pm
- Drop Off: Friday, October 30 and Saturday, October 31, both days from 12 to 4
- Exhibition Dates at the Guild (no reception): Saturday, November 14 – Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Gallery will be open for viewing during regular hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 12-4pm with limited capacity in the galleries. Viewing will be by appointment only.
- Exhibition Closing: Sunday, December 20, 4pm.
- Pick-up of all unsold work*: Sunday, December 20, 4-6 and Monday, December 21 from 12 to 4.
*All work must be picked up during assigned pickup times or a $20 late fee will be applied. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot make these time slots, please make arrangements with a friend or family member to pick up your work for you. The Guild cannot be responsible for works left behind.
The Ridgefield Guild of Artists invites all artists to submit to this non-juried show. If you wish to become a member of the Guild, please do so before entering by either going to our website www.rgoa.org or calling the Guild 203-438-8863 to join before submitting.
Artist may submit up to 2 works in any medium.
Members: $20 for first entry and $10 for the second, payable by credit card via Entrythingy. Non-members: $30 for the first and $15 for the second, or you may join by first going to https://rgoa.org/join-renew/. Fees are nonrefundable and payable to RGA.
Please direct all questions to: email@example.com.