Category / Community

It Takes a Village

I have always been happy with my decision to transplant my family from New York to raise my son’s in Danbury, Connecticut. I have enjoyed relationships with many local organizations over the years.

read more

Clay Handbuilding

Villiage Center for the Arts Clay Handbuilding Art News by Rbaldwin | July 10, 2018 July 10, 2018, 3 Sessions, Tuesday, July 10, 17, 24 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM It’s summer, time to give yourself a gift of unplugging, creating and building with your...

read more

To Mexico & Back

Brookfield Craft Center to host art exhibition: To Mexico & Back: Alison Palmer’s Paper and Clay Art News by RBaldwin | June 22, 2018 June 22,- Brookfield Craft Center is pleased to present a unique exhibit of clay and papier-mache works by...

read more

Solo Spotlight: Mika Sasaki

Solo Spotlight: Mika Sasaki rbaldwin | May 24, 2018 On June 3rd at 12 PM, Congregation Shir Shalom will host the Charles Ives Concert Series for an event titled "Solo Spotlight: Mika Sasaki." The performance will feature Mika, now a familiar face...

read more

Music Mountain Presents Ted Nash Quartet

Music Mountain Presents Ted Nash Quartet Rbaldwin | May 24, 2018 Music Mountain, America's longest running summer chamber music festival, is off to a roaring start as it continues its extraordinary 89th season! The favorite Twilight Series begins...

read more

TheatreWorks New Milford Holds Casting Call

TheatreWorks New Milford Holds Casting Call Art News by Claire Selvin | July 10, 2018 TheatreWorks New Milford is seeking 5 males and 3 females for Arthur Miller's award-winning drama, All My Sons. Auditions will be held on Sunday June 24th from...

read more

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!