Black-owned businesses are an essential part of the fabric of Connecticut. The Connecticut SBA has partnered with local lending institutions and resource partners to deliver a series of entrepreneurial workshops specifically designed with the black entrepreneur in mind.
In commemoration of Black History/Black Business Month, please join us for our FREE workshops throughout the month of February.
- February 2 – Cares Act Relief Program Updates (PPP & EIDL)
- February 4 – PPP, The Basics for First Time Applicants
- February 10 – Government Contracting
- February 11 – Re-applying for PPP? What You Need to Know
- February 16 – Access to Capital
- February 22 – Ascent for Women Entrepreneurs, Elevate Your Small Business
- February 23 – Business Resources
Whether your goal is to start, grow, expand, or remain resilient during these challenging times, the SBA Connecticut office is here to support your small business needs.
Workshops to be facilitated by the Black Business Alliance, Essex Savings Bank, HEDCO, Liberty Bank, PTAC, SBA staff, SBDC, SCORE, WBC, and WBDC.
All workshops to be held virtually using Microsoft TEAMS. To register for any or all of the above workshops please click on our website link below.